Wine, Worms and Waterfalls!
Visit a local vineyard where you’ll learn about wine making in the region and enjoy a tasting direct from the cellar door. Take a guided tour through incredible underground glow worm caves. Experience lush rainforest, waterfalls and native animals as you wander through Australia’s finest bushland.
- Stroll through an ancient rainforest to see a majestic waterfall
- See native wildlife in their natural habitat
- Visit a local working vineyard and have morning tea under the avocado tree
- Visit the rarely seen western side of the Gold Coast lookout
- We’ll take you to the Glow worm caves where you can learn about our bright little pals.
- After the tour, have lunch at a local brewery and wander through Gallery Walk. A popolular street filled with plenty of ‘Arts and Crafts’ stores.
This tour includes morning tea whilst enjoying the serenity of some of the Gold Coast’s finest natural wonders.
ONLY $88.00 per person
Join us for a beautiful ride along the sand dunes of the Gold Coast. Along the way learning about the beaches, conservation, environment and animals while keeping an eye out for whales (May-Nov) and dolphins that frequent the area. See Surfers Paradise from the rarely seen ocean side! This tour is also subject to availability for both morning and afternoon tours.
Wild Kangaroo Experience
A fantastic ride to a Gold Coast Wetland Nature reserve, where you will see loads of Kangaroos, Koalas, native birds and Reptiles. We guarantee you will see wild kangaroos!
Please do not hesitate to contact us on the ‘Contact Us’ page if you would like us to customize a tour to your requirements.
- Corporate groups
- School groups
- Bucks/ Hens parties
We are only limited by your imagination!
Soon to come!
In the very near future we are looking to add a couple of new tours to the programme.
-1st will be a beach/seaside tour that will run from Surfers Paradise to the Gold Coast Seaway where we will indulge in a swim or a snorkel.
-2nd will be an overnight camping tour that will involve going for some bush rides and finishing with an overnight outback camping trip. We will go for a night bushwalk and learn about some of our nocturnal wildlife.