Visit a local vineyard where you’ll learn about wine making in the region and enjoy a tasting direct from the cellar door. Take a guided tour through incredible underground glow worm caves. Experience lush rainforest, waterfalls and native animals as you wander through Australia’s finest bushland.
- Stroll through an ancient rainforest to see a majestic waterfall
- See native wildlife in their natural habitat
- Visit a local working vineyard and have morning tea under the avocado tree
- Visit the rarely seen western side of the Gold Coast lookout
- We’ll take you to the Glow worm caves where you can learn about our bright little pals.
- After the tour, have lunch at a local brewery and wander through Gallery Walk. A popolular street filled with plenty of ‘Arts and Crafts’ stores.
This tour includes morning tea whilst enjoying the serenity of some of the Gold Coast’s finest natural wonders.